- A duct muffler designed for use with inline fans in grow tents, bathroom fans and other HVAC applications.
- Features dual aluminum flanges to help absorb sound waves from fan vibrations and airflow.
- High-quality neoprene foam in an egg crate pattern that will reduce fan noise by up to 50%.
- Galvanized steel body that is corrosion-resistant and can withstand extreme temperatures.
- Duct Opening Diameter: 6 inches | Length: 20 inches | Weight: 3.90 pounds
A ventilation ducting tool designed to dampen or reduce noise coming from airflow in grow tent or server closet ventilation systems. It utilizes high-grade neoprene foam crafted in a wave crest pattern that diminishes sound wave movement, reducing noise pollution by up to 50%. The egg crate foam muffles sound vibration while allowing maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations. Both aluminum flange openings also assist in absorbing sound waves from vibrations, seamlessly fitting over your inline duct fan’s flange. Each silencer is built with a solid galvanized steel body that is corrosion-resistant and can withstand extreme temperature changes.
The duct silencer is often paired with inline extractor fans in grow tents and hydroponic grow room applications. It can be installed anywhere in the ventilation system chain like in between the fan and ducting. The silencer can also be used in many home HVAC applications including AV equipment room cooling, closet cooling, and bathroom ventilation. This creates a comforting home environment that is quieter and more relaxing, or a workplace that is less distracting.