Athena Reset is a powerful EPA-registered peroxyacetic acid (PAA) antimicrobial formulation that cleans, sanitizes, and disinfects. Its unique microbiocide properties work against a wide range of microorganisms in water or on hard non-porous surfaces. Its bacteria, slime, odour, and algae control features make Athena Reset an outstanding choice for cultivation facilities with the most demanding hygiene SOPs.
Athena Reset can be used as an industrial sanitizer and disinfectant for previously cleaned hard, non-porous contact surfaces in all areas of cultivation and production facilities. It can be applied in a foamer or fogger for high-level microbial control.
Its food-grade qualification makes Athena Reset an excellent option for sanitizing, bottle and filler sanitizing, and disinfection in all areas of cultivation and production facilities. It can remove biofilm on membranes used for ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis water systems as well as greenhouse wet walls. TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CALL US AT 905-509-4884.
- Disperses/penetrates biofilms
- Kills bacteria, mould, fungus, and yeast
- Fast acting
- Unaffected by water hardness and soil
- Non-foaming (unless used with Athena Perafoam)
- Does not add taste, odour, or colour
- No rinse required
- Does not form disinfection byproducts
- Breaks down into carbon dioxide and water
- Non-corrosive to stainless steel, aluminum
- Easily dispensed as a liquid
Sanitize and disinfect:
- Irrigation equipment
- Dry rooms
- Trim rooms
- Bathrooms and locker rooms
- Extraction equipment
- Racking, shelves, carts
- Tools & containers