Prevents plant nutrient deficiency symptoms, especially where “high pH” waters are used
Ca-Mg-Fe is a powerful ‘cure-all’ against deficiency symptoms that are common in fast growing flowering plants.
- Ca-Mg-Fe helps prevent or cure leaf yellowing, leaf curl, stunted growth, withered fruit-set and bud rot.
- Ca-Mg-Fe excels where “high pH” waters are used, or when nutrient solutions are subject to volatile changes in pH and EC.
Ca-Mg-Fe helps prevent ALL “trace element” deficiencies – arguably the most common type of deficiency! This is achieved by including all SIX* essential trace elements at a meaningful concentration. Further, these trace elements are in an ‘alkaline-stable’ form, hence should pH rise above 6.5 and as high as 10, the nutrient solution’s trace element component will be fully protected.
*Iron, copper, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and boron
- Ca-Mg-Fe compliments existing base nutrients that are simply deficient in cal-mag and essential trace elements.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 1-2ml/L (4-7.5ml/Gal) during veg and flower.