Growers Oxide is a safe and clean disinfectant designed for grow rooms, grow tents, greenhouses, nurseries and more.
Growers Oxide keeps your facilities clean and safe from bacterial and microscopic pathogens, keeping your production running smoothly.
HOW IT WORKS:
Growers Oxide works by harnessing the power of oxygen through a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide. This technique creates a fast-acting antimicrobial disinfectant.
Use our product in electrostatic sprayers across all horticultural applications and licensed growing facilities.
- Extraction facilities
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Medical, recreational and commercial gardens
- Microgreens production facilities
- Mushroom farms
- All HVAC systems