The Phantom PHENO offers the functionality of an on board dimming knob, allowing the grower to adjust the photon output intensity to accommodate the various stages of plant growth for optimal photosynthesis activation. With the knob adjusted to 100%, the PHENO uses 440W and puts out 1100 μmol/s photon flux (PPF). With the knob adjusted to 40%, the PHENO uses 176w and puts out 40% of the photon flux. The Multi-Phase spectrum does not change when using the dimmer knob and still provides ideal red to blue ratio for vigorous growth and to maximize flower development.
- 1100 μmol/s PPF @277V
- 2.5 μmol/joule PPE @277V
- 440W, 100-277V Driver
- High-efficiency Multi Phase spectrum
- Integrated flux control knob
- Compact sized: 31.49"x 16.8" x 4.1"
- Net Weight: 19.4lbs/ 8.8kg
- Includes 10' 120V power cord